Galvanize recognized as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
Manage the entire vendor risk process.
Minimize exposure to financial, operational, reputational, and security risk from your third parties. ThirdPartyBond automates the entire lifecycle of third-party risk management.
From third-party onboarding, assessment, and remediation, to performance monitoring and ongoing review, our software manages the entire process.
Why choose ThirdPartyBond?
Save time and money by automating the data collection process.
Prioritize remediation efforts based on out-of-the-box vendor risk-scoring.
Focus assessment efforts with adaptive surveys that change based on vendor responses.
Get started quickly with pre-built workflows, roles, reports, and content.
End-to-end third-party risk lifecycle management
- Speed up vendor onboarding and classification.
- Cut down on manual tasks with automated risk-based control assessments, including evidence collection, in one centralized repository.
- Access a library of assessment surveys content and questionnaires.
- Manage contracts with convenient workflow and signoff.
- Make use of automated workflows, notifications, and escalations.
Continuous third-party risk monitoring
- Input and track vendor service level agreements (SLA) manually or automatically with real-time vendor performance monitoring.
- Track and remediate audit findings from onsite visits.
- Stay up to date with real-time financial intelligence feeds.
- Integrate with independent security rating services to categorize third parties and automate onsite audit scheduling.
Third party risk reporting
- Compare suppliers in a matrix for risk-based project planning.
- View dynamic drag-and-drop dashboards by geography, line of business, compliance standard, and risk.
- Demonstrate third-party risk posture to senior management and the board with interactive storyboards.
- Prioritize remediation with vendor risk score-cards that show out-of-the-box weighted scoring for each security gap.
Thanks for reaching out!
Your inquiry is now on its way to be processed and channeled to the best person to answer your questions. Once it lands in their inbox, they’ll be in touch.